- craft sticks (I used large and regular sizes)
- Elmer’s glue
- hot glue
- white paint
- paint brush
- white glitter
- glittery puff paint
- silver sequence
- white felt
- Paint your craft sticks with white paint. Allow to dry.
- While drying, cut circles (or any shape you wish) out of the white felt.
- Arrange the craft sticks in the snowflake patterns you like. This took several attempts and involved me cutting the little ones in half.
- Using hot glue, glue the sticks together. Then glue the felt on top. Hot glue will make the process go faster and will hold better.
- Once all the glue is dry, it’s time to decorate! You can do whatever you want here. I used the gittery puff paint on a few snowflakes. I did dots, swirls, and completely covered some of the sticks in glitter. I also found some left over sequence from the Craft Stick Octopus and decided the silver ones would look lovely on a snowflake. You can decorate and arrange your decorations in any pattern you’d like. Also, feel free to use more colors. I decided to just stick with glistening white snow!
- Once all of that is dry you are done! You can stick the snowflakes do your windows or doors as decoration. Tie strings on them and make them into ornaments for your tree. The possibilities are endless but your kids will have a ton of fun being creative with snow that won’t melt!
Like previously mentioned, if you are interested in more craft stick crafts I have an octopus, flag, flag magnet, spider, ghost puzzle, and emoji bookmarks. Tons of craft stick fun to be had! Make it now, or pin an image for later!