Hot glue, glue gun
Black and white craft felt
1. Apply two coats of black paint to the craft sticks. Allow to dry thoroughly.
2. While the sticks dry, cut the spider’s eyes out of the felt. Cut two large white circles, and two small black circles. Glue the black circles to the white, using your craft glue. You will also cut out one large black circle for the body. Complete the face by gluing the eyes on top of the man circle.
3. Once the craft sticks are dry, layer them on top of each other so they fan out.
4. Space the sticks evenly so there are 4 “legs” on each side. Add a few dabs of glue under each so they attach to one another.
5. Add some glue to the back of the main body and press it to the top of the sticks. Your craft stick spider is now ready to be displayed.