- Smoothies are one of the fastest and healthiest meals that you can make and eat. They taste good, and they’re great for on the go families. Be sure to invest in a quality blender in order to create smooth “smoothies” rather than chunky ones. Quality blenders will extract all of those nutrients that your body needs rather than leaving them behind in chunks. Be sure to do your research on blenders, there are many affordable options for quality brands.
- Cut, clean and freeze fresh fruit to keep it fresher longer and use in smoothies for a cold texture.
- Check out these great healthy smoothie recipes;
- Roasted veggies are the perfect side with dinner and are super easy to make! Just take some cut up veggies, any kind that you like will work, toss them in olive oil and your favorite seasoning and bake at 350 for around a half an hour. Time may vary depending on the veggies and the oven. Healthy and delicious!
- Soups are a great meal to make ahead.
- Make a large batch of soup and freeze it for later use. Check out these freezer soup recipes;
- Chicken is so versatile. I have a ton of Slow Cooker Chicken Freezer Meals you can browse. These can be made right now, or put together in a gallon bag, freeze and make later.
Freeze Waffles and Pancakes
- Did you know that you can make waffles and pancakes and freeze them? Just make them as you normally would and freeze them in baggies in servings. This is a great way to pre-make breakfasts or snacks. You can even add things like blueberries and chocolate chips, anything that will freeze and keep well when frozen.
- Sloppy Joes or as many call them, Hot Tamales, freeze very well for later use.
- Check out this great recipe;
- Sloppy Joes from Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
I also have a really broad range of recipes that are delicious and easy to make. Browse my recipe category.