PAW Patrol gear up for some underwater crime fighting and problem solving. On these six nautical adventures, including two double-length tails, the heroic pups suit up and doggie paddle their way through some daring deep-sea missions like saving a shark, rescuing a baby octopus, supporting the town pier and more.
Featured on this DVD are some super episodes:
- Pups Save a Baby Octopus – When a baby octopus gets separated from its mother and sinks the Flounder, the Sea Patrol must save the day.
- Pups Save a Shark – Hoping to have the whole beach to himself, Humdinger makes a robotic shark to scare everyone away.
- Pups Save the Pier – The pups work together to save the pier after a support post breaks.
- Pirate Pups to the Rescue – Carlos and Tracker get stranded on an island in the search for buried treasure.
- Pups Save a Frozen Flounder – Cap’n Turbot’s boat gets frozen in the Arctic Ice.
- Pups Save a Narwhal – The pups use the Sea Patroller to help guide a lost narwhal back home.
PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol hits store shelves on March 6, so mark you calendar and get ready. In the meantime, I’ll be hosting a giveaway for my readers!
One lucky winner will receive a copy of PAW Patrol: Sea Patrol. Giveaway is open to US and CANADA residents ages 18+. Winner will be verified, emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Good luck!