- 1 Pound chicken tenders (or as many will cover the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Chicken breasts may also be used.)
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Milk (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Onion powder
- Frozen hash browns
- Layer chicken in greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- In a medium bowl combine soup and whipping cream. Stir until combined. This mixture can be thick so if you want to thin it you can add milk, 1/4 cup at a time until desired consistency.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes (if using chicken breast, cooking time may be lengthened due to the thickness of the chicken)
- While the chicken is baking prepare the frozen hash browns according to their package.
- Serve hot on top of hash browns using the sauce as gravy.