My kids have already started asking to do many Halloween crafts. As a result I have scoured the internet and Pinterest looking for cute ideas. Here is a list of great Halloween Crafts for Kids! Some may require a little adult help or set up but that’s fun family bonding time.
- Paper Bag Crafts – Artsy Momma
- Floating Window Bats – The Jenny Evolution
- DIY Halloween Glitter Witch’s Broomsticks – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Boo Burlap Wreath – The Frugal Navy Wife
- DIY Ruby Slippers – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Spooky Snake Wreath – Two Kids and a Coupon
- Ghost Button Décor – Living Off Love and Coffee
- Spider Web Hand Print Craft – In The Playroom
- Rolled Pumpkin Craft – One Creative Mommy
- Spinning Ghosts – One Creative Mommy
- Paper Candy Corn Pennants – One Creative Mommy
- Yarn Pumpkins – Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
- Dry Erase Halloween Countdown Frame – The Frugal Navy Wife
- Halloween Candy Paper Cups – The Jenny Evolution
- Glow in the Dark Window Clings – Gym, Craft, Laundry
Why not over deliver, right? A little shameless promotion, but here are five of my favorite Halloween crafts from my own blog! I have personally made or assisted in all of these so I know they are easy to do with children, don’t require too much work and are simply darling!
What other crafts do your kids love to do this Halloween season? Do you have a traditional Halloween project?