Whether they’re tracking down missing fireworks or embarking on a wacky windsurfing rescue, the pups are always ready to save the day under the summer sun.
There are a lot of awesome episodes on this DVD, which comes out May 1:
- Pups Save the Fireworks – Ryder and Marshall track down the missing Adventure Bay Day fireworks, while Chase and Skye round up the piglets that were delivered by mistake.
- Pups Save the Carnival – Cornelius the pig is causing chaos at the carnival and all of the prizes have vanished too. It’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue the missing piggy and prizes.
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel – The PAW Patrol have a “wheel” problem on their hands when Mayor Humdinger tries to steal Adventure Bay’s new Ferris Wheel.
- Pups Save a Camping Trip – A cool camping trip turns into a risky rescue when the pups work together to save Chickaletta from a ravine.
- Pups Save Dude Ranch Danny – Chase and Skye search for Daring Danny X after he takes his horse on a wild off-trail ride through the desert.
- Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off – Rocky and Rubble must work together to fix Mr. Porter’s stove after it explodes at the big Chili Cook-Off.
- Pups Save a Sleepover – When Farmer Al’s animals go missing during a sleepover, it’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them before a big storm arrives.
- Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig – When Farmer Al’s pig Cornelius goes windsurfing, the PAW Patrol must set sail to bring him back to shore.
I’m really excited to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a copy of Paw Patrol: Summer Rescue. The giveaway will run April 5 through April 30. Winner will be verified, emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Good luck!