I recently decided that I loved these block so much that I am manufacturing them to sell in a craft kit!
What you need:
- Red, White and Blue acrylic paint
- 3 paint brushes
- Firework Blocks Craft Kit (has everything else included!)
- In the tops of each block of wood drill a small hole about 1/2 inch deep into the block. This will enable you to easily place the wire “wicks” into your fireworks.
- Paint each block and the star the colors of your choosing.
- While waiting for the blocks to dry, take your wire and wrap it around a pencil 4-5 times to create the “swirly” tops.
- Once blocks are dry insert wire “wick”.
- Place star in the location you want it and then tie it onto the blocks with the twine several times. Tie a knot in the back to keep the twine in place.
**TIP: To keep the blocks secure and in place you can glue them to each other. You can also glue the star where you want it as well.**
For more 4th of July fun, check out this Pinterest board for craft, recipes and party ideas!