If you’ve been reading my How to Start Meal Planning series, you know that in there I recommend using eMeals. It’s so simple, they do everything for you. eMeals offers a Paleo Meal Plan to make this way of life super easy! Here is one of their delicious recipes from that plan.
Rosemary – Kale Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lb grass-fed ground round
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 11/2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 (6-oz) can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 11/2 tsp chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine ground round, onion, kale, tomato paste, almond flour, egg, rosemary, garlic salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix until just combined. Place meat mixture in a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan rubbed with coconut oil. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is no longer pink. Let stand 20 minutes; drain if necessary.