As I was thumbing through some craft ideas I saw some very cute paper jellyfish and decided to figure out how to make a similar version. I knew all my kids would love this since each child can personalize them with their favorite colors. These are so darling, are made from supplies you probably have in your home already and quickly made.
Jellyfish Paper Craft
- cupcake papers
- Using your scissors, put a small whole in the middle of the cupcake paper.
- Cut 12 inches of string (or whatever desired length of string).
- Push string through hole in cupcake wrapper and tie a knot.
- Using 3 colors (you can use more in desired) cut an 18 inch length (or however long you want).
- Since the streamers are so thick, cut your pieces in half.
- Glue the top of each streamer half onto the top of the cupcake paper.
- Once it dries gather the streamers in your hand and scrunch them.
DONE! Aren’t these so, so darling? These would make great decorations for a Finding Dory party, or any under the sea themed party. They are a great activity for the kids to keep them busy during summer.