As a member of the #FUNatics team I’m bringing you this awesome info for Main Event. All opinions are my own.
What is Main Event?
Main Event Entertainment (the official name) is a family entertainment center. There are a ton of fun things for families to do together. Half of the activities can be enjoyed by the whole family and half of them are for people over 48″ tall.
What activities does Main Event offer?
- Arcade – Main Event has a HUGE arcade with a ton of fun games. From the traditional arcade games like Pac Man and Skee Ball to new favorites like Connect Four and Plants vs Zombies. There is also Billiard Tables and Bocce Ball. The games can be a little expensive so make sure you check out Monday Night Madness where you can get an “all Your Can Play” card for $9.95 or get a $20 FUNcard for $9.95. My family especially loves Monday’s at Main Event.
- Gravity Ropes – The Gravity Ropes were a little scary at first but now they are one of my favorite activities at Main Event. The Gravity Ropes is a rope course above the arcade. You can balance on a balance beam, scale across tied together ropes or walk across the lilly pads. There are several obstacles to complete on the course. My kids were nervous to try them out, but got the hang of it. Some of the obstacles across they liked and others, not so much. This is one of the activities that requires everyone to be at least 48″.
- Bowling – Bowling has been a family favorite for a while now. I particularly love the Main Event bowling alley for several reasons:
- They have aplenty of balls of all different weights for everyone.
- They don’t have rules restricting adults for using lighter balls. I need to get to the gym and lift some weights because I prefer to have a 7 pound ball. Main Event doesn’t mind and lets me use them.
- They have fun animated score keeping.
- There are projectors streaming sports and other shows while you bowl.
- You can eat and bowl at the same time with the restaurant offering good right at your lane.
- Laser Tag– Hello, my name is Stefanie and I’m addicted to Laser Tag. The first time I went to Main Event was at the end of December for my anniversary. We ended up playing laser tag for 6 hours that day. It was amazing. They have a really fun laser tag room that is 2 levels. Also a lot of people can play (around 35 or so) and so it makes it fun having large teams. THOUGH sometimes we got lucky and there was a small group so we would play different variations on the game. It was SO MUCH FUN! Luckily Monday Night Madness does leave out Laser Tag in it’s deals. Monday nights (after 4pm) you can play all the activities for $9.95. AWESOME DEAL!
- FOOD – You can’t forget to eat while having all that fun, and obviously the hours can tick away while you are having fun. Main Event offers a lot of food. There is a sit down restaurant, a bar, a pizza shop ( with gelato, yes please!) and as previously mentioned you can get food while bowling. There is plenty of yummy food to eat while you spend hours playing.
Other Main Event locations may have a rock wall and mini golf.
Also, don’t forget to take advantage of the Spring Pass! Valid now thru April 8!
Main Event is giving one lucky reader a $25 gift card to visit Main Event! Winner will be verified, emailed and have 48 hours to respond. This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+. Good luck!
Giveaway will run March 22 – March 30.
a Rafflecopter giveaway