Disclosure: I received compensation and content from Herbal Essences for this post. All opinions and experiences are my own. Yours may differ.
Herbal Essence is usually my brand of choice, so when the opportunity arose to try out their new Naked Volume collection I was jumped at the chance. This affordable ($12.99) kit is available only for a limited time so if you are interested in trying it also, you need to jump on the Walmart.com website and buy it! I wrote about how I bought mine a few weeks ago and got it a couple days after Christmas. Here is a little info about the kit as well as my opinions thus far.
Included in this kit is:
- Naked Volume Shampoo
- Volumizing Soufflé
- Dry Shampoo
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
The grapefruit and mint scent of these products is so refreshing and lovely. I love to stand in the shower and take in this lovely scent. My husband compliments me on this great smell too.
I really love the dry shampoo. I was skeptical about it working but hopeful. As a Mom of three on the go, there are times I don’t get to take a shower at the time I want to, but yet we still have somewhere to be. I used to throw my hair in a pony tail and hope no one was noticed my hair issues. Now I just spritz a little dry shampoo on my hair and it is fresh again. I am amazed at how well it works and I LOVE it so much!
The volumizing soufflé is also very nice. I worked it through my damp hair yesterday and then dried it with a blow dryer. I was in a hurry to get to church, and my hair was lovely after using the blow dryer (that never happens, I have crazy hair!) I also really like the way it made my hair feel. With zero dyes in each of the products it really leaves your hair feeling natural and free! Remember, this kit is only available for a limited time, so you need to purchase it soon if you want to try it.
Great news! I’m giving away a $50 Walmart gift card so you can order this lovely kit online and try it yourself! This giveaway will run from January 6 through January 13. This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+. Winner will be verified, emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen, no exceptions. Good luck!