The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. I received product in exchange for this review and post. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
It’s summer so it’s time to get grilling! Are you sick of your “same old, same old” grilling recipes? Why not let Wholly Guacamole spice things up! This week we gave our grill a good workout. First we had Fajita Nachos featuring some Homestyle Wholly Guacamole. My husband and I have the taste buds of a 10 year old, so we only like chicken and grilled onions, but you can load these nachos up with peppers and anything else you want! These nachos are pretty tasty, especially with a generous dollop of guacamole!
Then the next day we decided to have Avocado Cilantro Lime Burgers! We took 100 calorie avocado pack and added cilantro and lime juice to add some kick! We then put that on top of our hamburgers. It was SOOOO good. I’m glad the 100 calorie packs come with 3 packs so we can do that 2 more times (after that we can put some other guacamole on it!)
Because Wholly Guacamole is so awesome. here is a recipe from them I wanted to share.
by Wholly Guacamole® brand
Want to try something new for lunch? How about some juicy chicken salad with cumin, chili powder and lots of fresh cilantro? Mix that with some guac, onions and lime juice and you have yourself one fantastic lunch. You can even serve it a cute and tasty bell pepper bowl! If you are running short on time, grab a rotisserie chicken from your grocery store and shred it. It’s easy and delicious!
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3/4 tsp. Cumin, ground
- 1 Lime zest
- 2 Lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Mexican Chili Powder
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, rough chop
- 1 cup WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip
- Mix oil, 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, cumin, sugar, chili powder, lime zest and jice of 1 1/2 limes.
- Add to chicken and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes- do not exceed 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken on each side for 2 minutes.
- to finish cooking, place in 400 degree oven for 8 minutes and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before dicing.
- Mix in bell peppers, onion, cilantro, WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip, diced chicken, the rest of the lime juiced and the remaining salt.
- Notes– Serve in a pita wrap, on a whole wheat bun, as a lettuce wrap or with crackers.
With a lunch recipe like this, you will never want to go out again. Try this recipe today and take back lunch thanks to Wholly Guacamole® dip!