Whether you have had Oreo O’s in the past and are excited they are back, or you are trying them for the first time (like me) I have a yummy treat to share. If you are an OREO cookie lover, I predict you will enjoy this cereal. My kids love cereal (and OREOs). They eat it anyway it’s served to them – in a bowl with milk, in a bag as a snack, mixed with other favorite things like crackers and marshmallows, or in treat form. This time I decided to take the Oreo O’s cereal and turn them into Oreo O’s treats.
This is a simple recipe only needing a few ingredients. I got my Oreo O’s at my local Hyvee.
- 8 Cups Oreo O’s
- 1 bag Marshmallows (or about 40 large marshmallows)
- 4 TBSP butter
- Over medium heat melt butter.
- Add marshmallows, stirring constantly until thoroughly melted.
- Remove from heat and add the Oreo O’s. Stir until combined.
- Place in a greased 9×13 pan (or 8×8 for very thick treats). Once cooled completely, cut and serve.
What kind of treat or snack would you make with the Oreo O’s. I’d love to hear more ideas of how to serve this new favorite cereal at my house!
You can find where Oreo O’s are sold near you with this location finder.
Oreo® and the OREO Wafer design are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license