eMeals has two Slow Cooker plans to their line up of meal plans! There is a Classic Slow Cooker meal plan and a Clean Eating Slow Cooker meal plan. These plans will feature 5 slow cooker meals per week plus to easy meals featuring the leftovers from the slow cooker meals.
I love slow cooker meals! I usually only have about 10 minutes to make dinner because my baby is so needy these days. It works perfectly for me to throw a bunch of things into a crock pot and forget about until dinner time! I think I’m going to switch my current dinner plan to this meal plan!
Ham, Kale & Navy Bean Stew
- 6 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 (15-oz) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16-oz) package chopped kale (or collard greens)
- 1 (28-oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (16-oz) package fully cooked cubed ham
- 1 (32-oz) carton chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1 (8-oz) package shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
For Stew: Combine carrots, onion and potato in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Top with beans, kale, tomatoes and ham; pour in broth.
Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
For Grits: Cook grits according to package directions; stir in cheese and butter until blended and smooth. Serve stew over grits.