This strawberry/blackberry jam was so good, I single handedly ate half the jar alone. It had never occurred to me to mix berries so an idea was born: Very Berry Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches. The grilled part didn’t come into play until my brother-in-law told me of such a concept. Boy, were my peanut butter and jelly days sheltered.
- Jif Peanut Butter (Choose your own flavor, creamy is my favorite)
- Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
- Smucker’s Blackberry Seedless Jam
- Smucker’s Raspberry Preserve
- Butter outside halves of bread
- Inside spread all the flavors of Smucker’s Fruit Spread desired on one piece of bread
- Inside spread peanut butter on opposite slice
- Grill in pan on medium heat stove until desired level of toastiness
What are your fun spins on peanut butter and jelly? I’d love to hear your ideas!