This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Candy Cane Dessert Minis
Prep Time:| Total Time: | Makes:
- 1-1/2cups of boiling water
- 1pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 12mini candy canes, crushed, divided
- 1tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping; thawed, divided
- ADD boiling water to combined gelatin mix and 1/3 cup crushed candy cane in medium bowl; stir 2 min. or until gelatin mix is completely dissolved and candy is melted.
- RESERVE 1/2 cup COOL WHIP. Add remaining COOL WHIP to gelatin mixture; whisk until blended. Spoon into 12 (2-oz.) shot glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and crushed candy cane just before serving.
I think these are a beautiful dessert that will impress my kids. We will be enjoying these several times over Winter break.
On Walmart.com you will find the Kraft hub full of home-style delicious recipes. This is one of them. If you are hosting any get togethers, family friends or having a special meal there are tons of fun apps, snacks and desserts to choose from.
Head over to the Kraft hub and check out all the delicious recipes that are waiting for you there and vote for your favorite one. Some are easy like these Candy Cane Dessert Minis and some require a little more effort like the Cookie Butter Cheesecake, YUM! I know I’ll be going down the list and trying more of these tasty treats.