This post has been sponsored by Gerber Childrenswear. All opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
- Diapers – duh, but seriously, I have run out and not replaced! YIKES! Replace, replace, replace!)
- Wipes – they are more important than just for dirty bums. Wipes fix sticky fingers, gross picnic tables, cleaning stains off clothes and a plethora of other things that will save the day.
- Changing Pad
- Burp Cloths – again, great for little babies when they are getting burped, but these things also fix a myriad of other nasty things.
- Extra Onesies/Outfits – whether it be a blown out diaper, flying vomit, spills from food or some other mess, having extra clothes is often a day saver. I like to have at least 2 extra Gerber brand baby apparel bodysuits because on my worst outing, that is what I have needed, so it has become standard. I love that Walmart has Gerber brand baby apparel bodysuits separates at a great value. Look how cute they are!
- Toys – you’ve got to keep the kids entertained. I try to keep my bag from turning into a Mary Poppins bag of endless items by only allowing the baby toys to be stored, everyone else has to carry it themselves or bring their own bag.
- Snacks – I do carry snacks for the whole bunch (even myself). A diaper bag with many pockets will help keep all these items organized. Depending on the ages of your kids you might need to pack a bib and some baby silverware. I always keep a baby spoon in my bag for just in case!
- Bottle/Sippy Cup
- Hand Sanitizer – Because at the end of the day, life with kids (and without kids) is germy!
Did I miss any must haves? What else are you packing in your diaper bag? Let me know!