Get your credit card revved up and get ready to shop ’til you drop! The Just Between Friends Lee’s Summit Spring Sale is happening NOW! Open from 10am – 7pm February 20-22 in the John Knox Pavilion in Lee’s Summit, you will find everything you’ve ever wanted for your baby, kid and maternity needs.
The deals are endless and you will find whatever it is you need, or want! There are toys, clothes, maternity clothes, boppies, strollers, car seats, bikes, movies, games, bedding, children’s bedroom decor, shoes and so much MORE!
Today I went shopping at the pre-sale and I learned a couple of lessons:
- Go with a list. The amount of items is crazy, so have a list to stay focused.
- Have a budget, and therefore have a calculator. Again, since there are so many things to buy, it would be easy to break your budget. Today I didn’t have a budget and I was surprised by how much I spent. I got a ton of great deals but a lot of little deals, turns into one big price tag.
- Start with the highest priority. Other people are combing through all of the stuff too, so start with your most important items so you get the best selection, then most to the next important, etc.
- Use the hold area. The bags can get filled up easily so put them in the hold area. Some items are really big, so store them while you shop. It’s a nice way to secure the things you want to purchase while shopping for other things.
- Support other local small businesses. Inside the sale are vendors from the community. This is a great way to support other local small businesses in addition to JBF. Get a new 31 bag, get some cute hair clips and more. There were tons of vendors.
- Happy dance once you get darling things at a fraction of the cost!
Connect with JBF Lee’s Summit on Facebook so you can stay up to date with future sales and be kept in the know with giveaways – they do a lot of then around sale time! Don’t forget to get your shop on this weekend!