This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Now that I’m the Mom I have continued the tradition of Tropical Slush with my own family. Since we do live in a colder climate, we usually make it in the summer. This recipe is not only yummy to make for your own family, the recipe is huge and serves approximately 30, so party it up with Tropical Slush.
Get ready for an easy and yummy slush recipe!
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 2 cups SunnyD orange juice
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- Over medium heat, in a sauce pan, stir sugar and water together until sugar is melted.
- Meanwhile, mix together mashed bananas, pineapple juice and SunnyD.
- Once sugar is melted, combine with the juice/banana mixture.
- Pour into freezable container(s). Depending on the size of your containers it’ll take overnight to freeze completely.
- To serve, set out frozen slush to thaw slightly. Scoop slush into cups and pour lemon-lime soda over the top. Stir together to create a “slush”.
This is such a fun way to incorporate my favorite drinks into one frozen treat. To see more delicious recipes with SunnyD check out #WhereFunBegins.
What is your favorite way to enjoy a SunnyD?