As a blogger I work hard to produce content I think you, the readers, want to see. I love providing crafts, printables, recipes and fun reviews to help you. It’s always interesting for me to look at my post and see what content you actually like! So here are the
Top 10 Posts from 2014
- White Cake Recipe – This is an easy and really yummy cake recipe. It is also the perfect to cut into shapes as it is firm enough to handle the manipulation. Try it, you’ll like it!
- Bacon and Brown Sugar Little Smokies – These are my favorite go-to snack to bring to parties. In fact, these are on my New Years Eve snack list to take to a friend’s house! Easy and so good, I get compliments all the time!
- Chocolate Nutella Popsicles – Baby, it’s cold outside, but when there’s Nutella involved, who cares!
- Peanut Butter Blossoms – I’m thinking this a traditional holiday cookie for most people. It has soared to popularity in the past month. They are delicious, they should be popular!
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes – It seems more and more people are going gluten free these days. Even if your Gluten Free, you still need some treats, so go ahead and partake!
- Cover Your Light Switch Covers – Are you making home improvements in the new year. This easy and small change packs a big impact!
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs – These delicious little morsels of goodness are so easy to make (slow cooker!) and really fun as a side dish, appetizer or even main dish (add some mashed potatoes and your good to go!)
- Set Visit to Grey’s Anatomy – Not only was this a highlight on my blog, it was a highlight in my life. Visiting the set of Grey’s Anatomy was an incredible experience. Meeting some of the actors on the show was amazing!
- DIY Captain America Shield – This has been a consistently popular post. Whether it’s Halloween or just a dress up costume, this DIY makes creating a homemade Captain America shield easy!
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken – This was an interesting recipe but we liked it served with rice. In fact, I have tons of slow cooker recipes!
Bonus Top Post
Because my 11th most popular post is a very helpful one, I wanted to include it in the round up.
11. 7 Secrets on How to Potty Train a Boy – I’m approaching this phase of life again. Time to rinse and repeat!