Disclosure: I received free product samples for review purposes. All experiences and opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
There are two types of people out there, those who give pacifiers to their babies and those who don’t. We are definitely pacifier people. I think babies have a natural urge to suck and I want my baby to feel comfort by being able to suck.
My one year old still has a pacifier. He is a little particular about the pacifiers he uses. We started with a certain kind and so when Tommee Tippee sent some of their new Closure to Nature pacifiers that are in stores in January, I was a little nervous that he wouldn’t love them. I got one out and let him play with it. He put it in his mouth and took it out of his mouth. He had a good time playing with it. After a few minutes he took his old pacifier out, put in the new Tommee Tippee one and went on his way. I was surprised and happy that he wanted to use the new pacifier.
The new Tommee Tippee pacifiers are similar to the new Closure to Nature bottles in that the nipples are meant to resemble a Mother’s nipple. These are the pacifiers features:
- Specifically designed for baby acceptance from the first attempt
- Symmetrical orthodontic shape
- Traditional shield style with modern designs
- BPA and phthalate-free silicone
- Available in 3 sizes/ages 0-3 months, 0-6 months, 6-18 months
- In girl, boy and gender neutral colors
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe
These pacifiers sets retail for $6.99. These pacifiers are available at Target, Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby.