Crepes are delicious for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert! My whole family loves crepes and we have had some fun lately experimenting with different flavors! Get ready because I’m very excited to share our favorite sweet crepe recipes with you!
Strawberries & Cream Crepes
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- milk to make batter thin (about 1 cup, added in 1/4 cup increments)
- sliced strawberries
- whipped cream or cool whip
- powdered sugar
- In a blender blend the eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, vanilla and milk. Add milk, mixing in-between additions, until batter is very thin.
- Spray frying pan with cooking oil with each new crepe.
- Pour a little less than 1/2 cup of batter into the bottom of frying pan and quickly swirl batter until it has spread over the entire bottom of the pan. It should be very thin.
- When lightly brown (less than 1 minute, on average) flip over to the other side to lightly brown.
- To serve, fold in fourths on a serving plate.
Build your crepe:
- Lay one crepe flat on a plate.
- Scoop sliced strawberries into the middle of the plate and top with whipped cream.
- Roll crepe like a burrito.
- Top with whipping creme, strawberries and lightly dust with powdered sugar.
Love crepes? Check out my Caramel Apple Crepe recipe! It is gooey and so delicious!