This post contains affiliate links. If you buy something through these links I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
1. Paint 6 craft sticks white, 5 red, and 2 blue then let dry (or use a hair dryer for a faster dry time)
2. Cut your blue craft sticks into 2.5″ pieces and set aside.
3. Place two white craft sticks vertically, cut off about 1.5-2″ and glue your red and white sticks horizontally onto the white sticks, starting with red and rotating white then red until you use up all paint sticks.
4. Glue your blue sticks onto the top left corner like pictured.
5. Use your star stamp and brush lightly with paint and stamp onto the blue sticks.
6. Place a small amount of Elmer’s glue around the stars, coat with glitter and shake off any excess.
7. Hot glue a plain craft stick onto the bottom left for the pole.
You can display your flags by pushing them into your front lawn, putting them in your potted plants, stick magnets to them and stick them to your fridge or carry them to your Independence Day parade! How would you display these darling flags?