Disclosure: I was sent a free mattress for review purposes. All experiences and opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
Everyone helped with the unboxing of the mattress and ran around with excitement. Finally the bunk beds would be slept in! Why were my husband and I so excited to have received this particular mattress? Because these mattress are superior in many ways! Before I learned about Naturepedic I had no idea there were chemicals in our mattresses. I didn’t know we were sleeping next to things I wouldn’t want my children or myself next to, let alone for 8 hours a night (if we’re lucky!).
Why is Naturepedic Superior?
- Completely organic – free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Comfort – Medium/Firm support with a 14.5 gauge steel coil inner spring
- Organic Cotton Filling – Naturepedic uses only US grown certified organic cotton
- Fire Protection with fire retardant chemicals – through the use of organic materials and elimination of polyurethane foam.
- Organic & Greenguard Select Certified – all components meet healthy, non-toxic standards.
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Though Naturepedic sells several different styles of mattresses and bedding, I received the Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe mattress in twin size. This mattress is also available in Twin 2 sided (meaning one side is waterproof), Twin XL, Full 1 and 2 sided and Queen 2 sided. According to mattermattress.com, a baby mattress should be firm.
If you are interested in purchasing Naturepedic mattresses or bedding you can buy directly from their site as well as on Amazon and at BuyBuyBaby.com. Check the store locator to find a local store that carries Naturepedic.