The Number Lovin Oven benefits:
- 16 ingredients that allow your child to practice their cooking skills. It gives them freedom to create their own unique meals, and learn how to use their fine motor skills to move the items from the skillet to the plate with a spatula.
- 30 phrases & songs. From fun phrases to teach them about what they are cooking, to cute songs that help them learn numbers and phrases this is a great way to teach kids to listen and repeat with easy songs.
- Sliding oven thermostat. The multiple numbers and color coding for low, medium and high temperature settings is easy for kids to manipulate. This helps with number and color recognition.
- Teaches parts of a whole. With ingredients easy to separate to create portions, you can even teach some minor math skills with parts of a whole.
- Teaches counting. There are multiple parts of this Number Lovin Oven that teach your kids about counting and number recognition.
- Teaches kids to share. Sharing the meals they create is one easy way to help kids learn to share with others. This is a great tool to encourage that.
Scout’s Build & Discover Tool Set benefits.
- Use 5 tools to take apart and rebuild Scott’s house. Learning to remember how the house was assembled is a big part of this set. Not only will your child use the 5 tools included (hammer, ruler, saw, screwdriver and wrench) to rebuild the house, they will be learning how to operate those tools easily. These kids friendly tools are brightly colored, in toddler sizes which make them easy to grip and manipulate.
- Learn to match colors. Part of rebuilding the house comes with matching colors. This is a great way to make those colors click in your toddlers mind, and even teach them how to spell the colors as you work together.
- Build number skills. Counting the number of nails needed, matching pieces together and measuring walls are both great ways to encourage your kids number skills. On top of basic learning, the songs and phrases played by the set will enforce number recognition and counting.