I LOVE crafts that only take a few minutes to complete. Easy crafts that my kids can do in a few minutes are even better. This darling Fingerprint Frankenstein Halloween Craft is fun because not only is it quick but when your kids make it, it’ll be a cute keepsake of their little fingerprints.
Green craft paint or stamp pad
White card stock or craft paper
Small picture frame (Michael’s, $1)
Pr. Googly eyes
1. Press your thumb into the craft paint or stamp pad. Press firmly for good coverage.
2. Press the thumb to the center of the card stock or craft paper. Press firmly. Allow to dry.
3. Once the stamp is dry you can add facial details. We created a stitch mouth and hair.
4. Add a dab of glue to the googly eyes and press into place.
5. Cut the card stock to fit the frame. Insert and secure into place.
Want to keep the easy 2 minute crafts going? Change the ink to orange and make a pumpkin. See how to make a Ghost Frame and check out the rest of my Halloween crafts, costumes and printables.