I was really excited at the chance to review The Eye-Fi Mobile X2 wireless SD card. I have heard about these for a while but I have never seen one work.
How it works
You take pictures with the Eye-Fi card inside the camera, the pictures are then transferred wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or computer; then email it or share it online.
– 8 Gigs of space is plenty, especially for us because we are used to using just s 2GB card
Wireless JPEG Photo & Video Uploads
– Transfer pictures and videos to your mobile device
– All or just selected pictures and videos backed up to your home computer
– Setup sharing pictures automatically on your favorite site
– The card can be setup to automatically transfer pictures and videos to an another device, when the card gets full the old pictures that have already been safely transfer get deleted so the card never runs out of space.
– Pictures and videos are transferred directly to a device without Wi-Fi or internet
The great thing about this card is you can use your camera to take amazing pictures, transfer for them to your smart phone and then share it online. It gives you the best of both worlds, the ease of sharing pictures from your smart phone with pictures from your camera.
Eye-Fi is giving away 3 cards to 3 lucky readers! This giveaway will run from November 21 through November 30. Making of a Mom is not responsible for prize shipment. This giveaway is open to US residents age 18+. Winners will be verified, emailed and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen, no exceptions. Enter through the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway