Brown craft felt
Medium sized red pom poms
1. Begin by cutting out a large green circle from the green craft felt. Use your scissors to trim and scallop the edges to create a ruffled, more realistic shape.
2. Cut out a trunk for your apple tree. A simple rectangle or inch wide strip will do the trick.
3. Use your craft glue to glue the two felt pieces together. This will create your tree.
4. Your child can now add the apples. Use the red pom poms and craft glue to glue the pom pom apples into place.
5. Your easy felt apple apple tree craft can now be displayed. Or, skip the glue and let children place their own apples on the tree and remove and replace as they wish.