First, gather everything you need.
White, peach, and pink felt
Small, wooden embroidery loop
Pr. Large googly eyes
1. Begin by placing a piece of white felt inside of the embroidery loop. Pull tightly so there are no wrinkles or gapping in the fabric.
2. Cut off any extra fabric around the corners of the loop so the edges are clean.
3. Snip out the shapes you will need for your rabbit face. This will be two large ears from white felt, two smaller ear inserts from the pink felt, and a small circle or oval from the peach felt for the nose. You will also need a few white strips for whiskers.
4. Add some glue to the back of your googly eyes and press to the top of the circle. Hold in place until secure.
5. Add your ears, gluing the larger white portion in place before layering the smaller pink shape over it.
6. Place the small peach nose under the eyes, and finish it off my adding the white whiskers to the sides. A small dab of glue is all you need to get these lightweight felt pieces to stay in place.
7. Optional: Glue a cotton ball to the side of the loop for a tail, or use a black marker to trace on a mouth.
This bunny is very easy to assemble. After cutting some basic shapes it comes together nicely.
What are you most looking forward to with Easter coming?