Cute Fall Craft
I decided to mimic a craft that my oldest daughter did last year in her Kindergarten class. It is SUPER easy and so cute! All you need is construction paper and a glue stick. Here’s what you do:
1. Have a piece of blue paper ready
2. Tear a thin-ish strip of green paper for grass and glue it to the bottom of the blue paper
3. Tear brown or black paper in the shape of a tree and glue it onto the blue and green paper
4. Tear little squares of red, orange and yellow paper; glue them to the tree (in the shape of a tree) with a few on the grass and fluttering in the air.
5. Voila! A super cute fall tree! How easy!