This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Back2SchoolReady #CollectiveBias
Right now on specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s items, such as select cereals and snacks you will see a Free Book logo indicating that by purchasing that item you will get a code to redeem for a free Scholastic book. These books can be sent to your own home to build up your personal library or be donated to your school. Free shipping on either option. It’s such a great program. Codes must be redeemed by 3/31/2016. 1 box = 1 Free book! You will know it is the right item by looking for this logo:
There are 3 ways you can upload your receipt, via text, via scanning into your computer or Kellogg’s Family Reward app – only when you purchase ONLINE between 7/21 – 9/11.
You can also buy directly on Walmart.com and receive a free book from purchases made between 7/21/15 and 9/11/15. Look for Buy Now button at http://wm6.walmart.com/Kelloggs-Back-to-School.aspx for a list of all eligible items. Ecommerce redemptions are made via receipt scanning. Full details on site above.
If you purchase items in the store, take them home and redeem them online. The 16 digit codes for free books are found inside the boxes. Remember 1 box equals 1 free book, each person can redeem up to 30 books!
These free books are wonderful to build up your own library or to donate to your child’s school. I couldn’t think of a better gift to give my kids’ teachers at the beginning of this school year than a basket full of delicious snacks that can also be redeemed for free Scholastic books for their classroom!
To put together a similar gift basket for your teacher:
- First have a mini shopping spree for specially marked Kellogg’s products.
- Once you have your items then you’ll know about the size basket you’ll need.
- Any craft store should have a good variety of baskets to choose from. Pick up some cute ribbon while you are there!
- I needed to use some padding in my basket to make the boxes appear at different levels. You can use tissue paper, or brown paper bags to pad the basket as needed.
- I happened to have some of the Scholastic books being offered so I threw those in to help with the classroom library.
- Tied my pretty bow and the basket is ready!
Be sure to check out more books available via this Kellogg’s offer at http://cbi.as/gfgc. What is your favorite book offered through the program? #Back2SchoolReady