Disclosure: I received a free product sample for review purposes. All experiences and opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
Father’s Day is coming. For most Father’s Day is celebrating an influential man in your life. This can be a Dad, Son, Brother, Uncle, Friend, Grandpa, or others. Whoever this special man is, he needs a special gift. How about the gift of a smooth, soft face with help from the Braun Series 7 shaver?
My husband’s face grows hair like a bear so he really does need to shave everyday. He was very excited when this sleek and sophisticated new shaver. The Braun Series 7 has some amazing features and abilities.
- 3-stage Cutting System: Twin-foils and an integrated cutter of the 3-stage cutting system shave long hairs and stubble progressively close.
- Sensitive Flexing Head: The sensitive flexing head from Series 7 has twice the adaptation angle, is three times more sensitive to adapt to the contour of the face, and has six-time more flexing action on the foils than other Braun shavers.
- Patented Power Comb™ Technology: Lifts problem hairs that lie flat to the skin to avoid missed hairs in hard to shave areas.
- Clean&Renew™ System: The patented Clean&Renew™ System from Braun automatically cleans, lubricates and charges the shaver at the touch of a button – giving you the feeling of a brand new shaver every day.
- Smart Foil™: Unique foil pattern captures hairs growing from different directions for a close shave in fewer strokes.
- Series 7 is available in three models:
o Series 7 790cc features a NEW Premium Noble Metal Finish, LCD display screen and Braun’s most advanced Clean&Renewä system, with a Fast Clean function, which cleans the shaver in 25 seconds.
o Series 7 760cc features a NEW Premium Black Lacquer Finish, three LED displays and the Clean&Renewä system, without the Fast Clean feature.
o Series 7-720 Solo features a Premium Black Lacquer Finish without the Clean&Renewä system.
My husband was most impressed with the fact that the shaver cleans itself.
Braun has a special cleaning liquid that snaps into the charging base. With the press of a button the shaver will clean itself. The charging base has a series of LCD lights to keep you informed as to the cleaning and charging status. It works through a 4 step process: Cleans, Charges, Dries and Lubricates. What a nice system, right?
I love the battery and charging power of this shaver. In just 5 minutes of charging it will be ready for one shave. In just one hour the shaver is completely recharged and has 50 minutes of cordless shaving time. In a hurry? Then attach the cord for endless shaving. If you need to take this on a trip, no worries it includes a travel pouch.
The Bruan Series 7 shaver has about every bell and whistle a man could ask for in a shaver. The three different models of shavers range in price from $229 to $289 and are available in specialty stores, mass merchandise stores and club stores.
For other gift options, check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide.