Disclosure: I was provided tickets to experience some of the attractions at Hershey’s Chocolate World. All experiences and opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
- Hershey’s Great American Chocolate Tour: This free ride is so fun for the whole family. Hop in a car and prepare to learn how your favorite chocolate is made. This ride takes you on a step by step process of making chocolate in the Hershey’s factory. It is interesting and fun. My favorite part is the singing cows – now you definitely want to go, huh? Don’t forget your free sample on your way out!
- Hershey Trolley Works: If you want to continue your chocolate education, hop aboard the Hershey Trolley to take an educational ride into the history of Hershey. This hour-long ride is full of fun and chocolate, of course!
- Create Your Own Candy Bar: Do you want to see the chocolate making process up close and personal? Then you definitely need to create your own candy bar.
Since I’m not an instagram expert you will need to turn your head to enjoy this video but it is really cool. I took little snippets of our chocolate going through the process.
This was a very fun and very unique way to explore some Hershey’s chocolate. The whole family loved sampling each others desserts. I would definitely put this on your to-do list (but make sure you had lunch first, as this will kill your appetite!)
5. Hershey’s Great Chocolate Factory Mystery (4D Movie): Now that you are stuffed, it is probably a good time to sit and watch a movie. The Great Chocolate Factory Mystery is a fun adventure the whole family will love. Put on your 3D glasses and get ready to help solve this chocolatey mystery. Since this is a 4D show there will be scents and touch involved in the movie as well.
7. Food Court: There are a lot of quick eats and tasty treats to consume at Hershey’s Chocolate World. Take a stroll around the food court and find something that fits your tastes. There are also some incredible desserts to try in the Hershey’s Bake Shop. You will definitely not leave Hershey’s Chocolate World hungry!
8. Shopping: If there ever was a time to get a souvenir, this is it! Hershey’s Chocolate World is FILLED with amazing Hershey’s products for you to buy. There are plush Hershey’s candy, pillows with the names of different candies, piggy banks, ornaments, key chains, jewelry, CANDY, collectables and so much more. There are things you didn’t even know existed to be purchased there.
Hershey’s Chocolate World is a MUST on your stop in Hershey, Pennsylvania. I would plan one full day to do all there is to offer here, though if you are doing a lot of the eating things, you probably want to spread it between a couple of days so you won’t get sick and you’ll be able to really enjoy the treats. My whole family loved Hershey’s Chocolate World so much and we can’t get those singing cows out of my head!