I have had the pleasure of playing with a Samsung Galaxy S5 for the past month courtesy of Verizon. I have really gotten to know part of this phone, and I like it! If only I had a free upgrade headed my way, this phone would be living with me permanently. Here are the 5 reasons to own a Samsung Galaxy S5 phone.
- Picture Quality. The camera on the S5 is greatly improved! With auto focus, easy controls and 16 mega pixels, the pictures taken with the S5 rival my DSLR camera.
- The large screen. With 5.1 inches of purse HD movies, games and apps are a delight to use. I love the bigger screen and the beautiful HD picture.
- Fingerprint Technology. It’s like something from the future. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has a fingerprint reader. You can measure your pule with the Heart Rate Sensor. Protect your phone with a fingerprint lock. This is a great new feature on the S5.
- Extended Battery life. One huge complaint with the Samsung Galaxy S3 (which is what I own) is the battery life is horrible. The S5 goes on and on and on. It’s so great! When your phone is running low it will use the Ultra Power Saving Mode, which turns the display to black and white and halts nonessential apps.
- Resistant.With an IP67 certification this phone is resistance to sweat, rain, sand, dust and liquid. Now you don’t need to worry when someone spills a glass of water on your phone or your toddler licks it.
The phone has been amazing to use and I’m sad to send it back. Perhaps one day this will be my new phone but for now I’ll just reminisce of its amazing qualities. But hey- this would make an awesome Father’s Day gift, right? (wink, wink)