I received the product free for review purposes. All experiences and opinions are my own. Yours may differ.
Growing up I had a few friends whose birthdays fell right around Christmas. I always felt bad for them getting all their presents for the year in one shot! Then my youngest decided to be born a few days after Christmas and it became my dilemma to make Birthday separate from Christmas but still awesome! This year when Toys R Us sent the VTech Go! Go! Smart Friends Busy Sounds Discovery Home for my Holiday Gift Guide, I thought it would be an awesome birthday gift! We didn’t have any of the Go! Go! Smart toys yet, so it would be unique and completely brand new to him.
Here are the Top 5 Reason I LOVE this Vtech Go! Go! Smart toy and why we will be buying more of them.
- The batteries go in the ‘people’ not the house. There are a lot of things for “Norah” (the girl that comes with the house) to do in her house. It is nice that the only batteries we depend on are in her and not the house.
- The house is tall and skinny. The outdoor area folds in and it packs away nicely. We have shelves in our toy closet that a lot of other big toys like this don’t fit on because they are wide. The Go! Go! Smart Friends Busy Sounds Discovery House fits nicely with its slim design.
- The house has 7 points where “Norah” interacts with the house. When you put her in the elevator it goes up and down on its own. She takes a bath, plays the piano and more. It is really fun for the kids to have such a life-like toy.
- I Like the Go! Go! Smart toys because they are a whole series. There are Go! Go! Smart Friends that interact with each other. I could buy other characters and they would interact in the house and with “Norah”. There are also Go! Go! Smart Vehicle and Go! Go! Smart Animals. It is a really fun series of toys from VTech.
- The toy is intended for young children. On the box it says kids ages 1-5. I LOVE that my now 2-year-old gets to have such a fun toy that is meant just for him. It is sturdy and can handle his unintentional rough play.
Through my blog I have been able to review a lot of products and toys. It is rare that I get something that I would spend my own money to own more of. The Go! Go! Smart toys are toys that I will be spending my own money on to get more of the sets. These are fun toys that all three of my kids love and I’m interested in growing the community so we can have the smart vehicles, friends and animals all together.