First read my interview with Leigh-Allyn Baker about Bad Hair Day, then check out why I love this film.
Here are 10 reasons you might want to make Bad Hair Day your family movie tonight as well:
- It premieres tonight Feb. 13 on Disney Channel at 8/7 central. You’ll be the first to see it!
- It is hilarious! Leigh-Allyn Baker and LaurenMarano have great chemistry and play off of each other so well. The jokes are funny as are the situations they find themselves in.
- Support Leigh-Allyn in her first attempt at executive producing. She did a wonderful job!
- It is completely clean. There isn’t any bad language, nothing sexual. It’s completely innocent and perfect for a family.
- It’s a triple threat – it features comedy, drama and action.
- If you’ve ever wanted to “push the red button” then definitely watch to see what happens!
- Beautiful lessons perfect for girls. This movie is all about girl power! It teaches to be true to yourself, have confidence in yourself, what matters is what’s inside not what’s outside.
- If you love fashion, you will totally be into the beautiful gowns in this film. The movie takes place on the day of Prom, so there are lots of beautiful dresses to see.
- Love the lingo. There is some fun techie/blogger terms in the movie that were so funny to the room of bloggers I watched the film with.
- It’ll make you reminisce your high school bad hair days and make you glad you never have to live through that again.
Join Liz (Leigh-Allyn Baker) and Monica (Lauren Marano) on their adventure to capture a necklace thief, fix her horrible hair, save prom, get a driver’s license and rescue her Dad! (Whew! All in 1 day!)
Tune in tonight (February 13) to watch Bad Hair Day as it premieres on Disney Channel at 8/7 central. Your kids will think its hilarious, as adults you can relate to days when nothing goes right, and perhaps you had a horrible prom day as well. It’s lots of fun for the whole family!
I had a lot of fun in LA, read about all my #McFarlandUSAEvent adventures!